Friday, June 29, 2012

Midnight Rain

This package came from my long-time USA penpal Maya! She sent me an AWESOME figurine of a dragon, and I love it! Sadly I can't put it up anywhere yet, since we are remodeling the house, but it has a temporary place on the computer desk^^ She also sent a bracelet, a jumping frog paper thing(I remember making these!), stickers, gel pens, a postcard, an amazing letter, a cool Rachel's menu, and lastly.. AN AMAZING SHIRT. (see second picture) It was amazing. Truely amazing. It was so cute! She makes them herself, and they're only 12$!(Tipping would be nice@!!) Check out her shirts @ http://midnight-rain-clothing.tumblr.com/ . Share it! Buy a shirt :D I love my t-shirt <3 Thankyou Maya <3  She even wrapped it in an awesome paper she decorated with quotes. It was so amazing, and her store is called "Midnight Rain"

Even my cat loved the box! LoL


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Melody Kawaii