Friday, June 15, 2012

The letters I received today

I got 12 letters today in the mail. They were all really awesome!
In the first picture from left to right I have Jade's awesome letter from the USA, I was so excited to open it, I ripped her letter hahaha. She sent me some cream and little kawaii paper stars :D
Then in the top left we have a letter from my penpal Sara also in the USA and she sent me some cool stationery! :D I've been writing to Sara for about 5 years. Her mom has been writing to my mom for ages.
Then we have a letter from my new penpal Sastya(I think it is?) She's from Russia! She sent me a picture and Russian money! Woohoo! *highfive*
Then on the far right we have a letter from my penpal Amber, also from the USA! I met her about a month ago, her grandpa was my dad's close friend, so the whole family are friends but she lives like 6 hours from me :( She sent me an awesome BFF's necklace though! Thanks Amber <3

These next letters are also from today, but I couldn't fit them all in one picture!
The bottom left letter was from my USA penpal Jennifer.
Above that we have a long letter from my USA penpal Eunice!
The blue papers and the Winnie the Pooh paper is from my awesome penpal Sally from the UK! She sent me a keychain with a flag and little keychains on it! Love love love it! Thanks Sally!
The letter on the right with the card and drawing is my new BFF Hope from the USA! :D


These next letters are the rest that I got today!
The black and white flower letter in the top left is from my semi-new USA penpal Amelia! She sent me some cool stationery.
Then the brown package was from my England penpal Jessica! :) She sent me some copies of the money, some stationery, quite a long letter, and a photocopy of a drawing of hers :)
The top right letter with the mini-poem is from my long-time penpal Bunny from the USA :D she always writes beautiful poems.
Lastly we have the purple letter from my USA penpal Shandrea :) Sadly she only writes to me once in awhile but when she does she sure sends pretty paper! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Melody Kawaii