Wednesday, June 13, 2012

China snailmail

Richelia is from China, and she's my new penpal!
I got her letter today, and she sent this awesome scrunchie :) It's very unique since it's from China!^.^
I'll definitely be wearing it now. She also used a new technique I've never seen! A-Z introduction, it's really cool and I'll be using it for sure. :) Thanks Rich!





This also came all the way from China! I loved the stationery and envelope she used :)
I think I saw something similar to it on Janetstore.com <3 that store!



This letter came all the way from China from my good fried Olga :)
 She has the cutest envelopes! 






These letters are from my Chinese penpal, Violet!
She sends awesome things, like stationery :)
Her handwriting is so beautiful, don't you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Melody Kawaii