Friday, June 22, 2012

Latest snailmail

Here's some letters I've got in the last few days, some may not be in  the pile because I've written back to a lot of them, so they're in my not-new letter box :)
The first one on the top left is from my awesome penpal Sara. She's also from the USA. I always vent to her, and tell her my biggest secrets! Haha. We always write long letters and tell eachother everything. I'm really glad I met her! Plus she always sends me Hello Kitty stuff- she knows me so well lol.
The next one one over is from Jenni from Finland!^^ She always writes long letters and this time sent me cute 3D stickers and Finnish coin!^^ She's such a sweetheart. Kisses Jenni! :D
The blue one at the end there is an old letter from Eunice in the USA. I haven't wrote back to yet D: Sorry Eunice! <3
On the second row we have a letter from Sethe, the creeper from MI<3 Nuff said. LOL.
Next off is a letter from Stef <3 A good penpal and friend (:
Then there's Katelyn from the USA. A new penpal! Woop (:
On the bottom row starting with the orange envelope is a thing from the mailman, saying I owe them twenty cents for someone ELSES letter. Lame, right? :/
After the envelope is a letter from Mykayla. I love her name! If I ever had a daughter I'd name her that, but spelled "MeKayla" (:
One envelope over we have Sharons letter! She's so sweet! ^^
The last letter is from Josie. She's really nice, and a pretty old-ish penpal. I've been writing to her for awhile :)
In this next letter are the letters I got today! I'm behind on a lot of letters so I haven't been getting a lot. 
The first letter on the top is from Felicity, she's a semi-new penpal from the USA but she sent me an awesome letter & postcard! Thanks Fell <3
The Hello Kitty letter is a letter from my long-time penpal Tairys that I met on Interpals along with most of my penpals. She sent me some awesome stationery but sadly her letter was the one I had to pay 20 extra cents on. It wasn't our mailman today and some other guy, and usually my mailman let's it slide, but oh well. It was cute and worth it (:
The last letter was from my first Ireland penpal! Yays <3 Along with her letter and postcard she also sent paper money and coins!!! <33


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Melody Kawaii