Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I went to the local gift shop I have here in town, and got some cool stuff.. She has a small selection of kawaii stuff, but beggars can't be choosers xD
The first thing I'll point out is the mini spiral memos on the top left of the first picture. I got those to send as gifts to people :D Then next to it we have a Cinnamoroll letter set, then a Harajuku Lovers fold and mail letter set. On the next row we have Pandapple scented tissues, a HK mini hole puncher, 7 mini erasers(some HK, some other brand), then a Kerropi die cut mini-memo pad, a set of HK sticky notes. The last row is a HK letterset, and Bandtz-Maru sticky notes^.^ The second picture is closeups of the erasers, then a close up of the mini-memo, then the tissues.


  Here's a separate picture of the stickers I got. They got their own picture! :D I got a LOT, I know.. Can never have enough ;)




 Lastly, I stocked up on envelopes!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Melody Kawaii