Friday, July 6, 2012

Lately I've been looking through some websites for some new stuff, and man is shipping expensive?! Not even any deals for free shipping.
I also want to add to anyone who might see in my blog, I do reuse packaging and I reuse gifts. If someone sends me something I can't use or don't want, I may give it to someone else. It's nothing against anyone in specific, but if I kept everything I got I'd be a hoarder haha. At least it's going to a good home, I always send things I know someone will like. (Hopefully) :)
I've been looking to get some new pens, does anyone suggest a certain kind? I've got some shitty gel pens before that never worked.. The ink always ran out and I'd have to shake it for it to work.
Anyways, I've been behind on a lot of letters, about 50 to be exact. I've been trying my best, writing like 5 a day(more if they're not too long) but it's hard when I get more in the mail everyday.
I hate denying people to write with me, but I seriously can't take on any more penpals. I'm thinking about even cutting down a bit.. But I'd never ditch any of you guys, I love you too much! :3
I got this letter today from my new penpal from Sri Lanka! She's my second penpal from there actually. I loved all the stickers she sent me, I don't even want to use them. So kawaii! ^w^
I also found out I can block out things with cuter colors, like pink! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Melody Kawaii